Tired of all that shoelace tying every time you want to put your shoes on? Finding a seat, bending over, struggling - ugh! (Do we sound like a mid-90's infomercial yet?) Try the More of Me to Love Elastic Shoelaces with Stay-Tied Clips! Leave your shoes tied all the time and allow these stretching elastic shoelaces with Stay-Tied Clips to keep your shoes snug and comfortable when you slide them on.
When someone first proposed this product, some of us looked around incredulously and said with what we now understand was brazen indignation, "Huh? It does what? It couldn't. It couldn't possibly. That makes no sense!"
How wrong we were.
These elastic shoelaces with tension locking clips do everything they say and so much more.
We want to make sure that you're totally clear on what these stretching no-tie shoelaces do, so we're going to explain the whole process right here:
- Buy these shoelaces. You're going to read to the end of this description first, but when you're done, we'll remind you.
- When you receive them in the mail, take the existing and disappointing laces out of your favorite sneakers, tennis shoes, casual shoes or just shoes.
- Relace said shoes with these nifty elastic shoelaces.
- Press down the button of the Tension Lock to reveal the two openings and thread the ends through the openings and release at your desired position. You can freely adjust the Tension Lock to the give the shoelace a comfortable fit.
- Attach the End Clip onto both ends of the shoelace (this is optional; we don't even bother with this step, but if you have a lot of shoelace left at the end, it may be helpful).
- Repeat for the other shoe.
- Put your shoes on.
- Slide the tension locks to the perfect spot.
- Now you're either sitting or standing (lying down?) with your shoes on.
- Take your shoes off without untying your shoes - remember, you're done with that fool's errand - and you'll notice that as you take them off your elastic shoelaces comfortably stretch to allow your foot to come out.
- Pause for a moment to be impressed, amazed and delighted.
- Put your shoes back on by sliding your foot right in (perhaps holding the tongue of the shoe, but you may not have to) and leaving them tied.
- Take a moment to note that you just put your shoes on, they're fitting comfortably, and you didn't have to bend over and struggle to tie your shoelaces.
- Now, choose your color and your length and buy these shoelaces.
Confused? Just watch the video below!
You may be asking, How come my foot doesn't just always slip out when I'm walking around as if my shoes were untied?
The answer: elastic.
These will only stretch the right way when you put pressure on them as if to take them off. Some say sorcery. Others say superhuman engineering. We just say, it's time to Love Your Clothes Again.