The Buckle Booster™ is the product we've all been waiting for! Without actually extending the length of your seat belt, the Buckle Booster helps raise the seat belt buckle in the rear seats of your car to keep it accessible. With your new Buckle Booster, you'll be able to buckle yourself with one hand or buckle children in the back seat without struggle.
- NO MORE FRUSTRATION WITH SEAT BELTS - Do you get annoyed with buried seat belt buckles? It's a hassle digging receptacles from under the seat. The Buckle Booster™ slips around your receptacle in seconds to ensure that your seat belt buckle doesn't get buried. Keeping your receptacle upright and accessible for future rides, this tool makes buckling a breeze.
- BUCKLE WITH EASE - The Buckle Booster™ stabilizes your seat belt receptacle, so you can smoothly click the metal tongue in. No more wobbly belt that is hard to hold while buckling. No more buried receptacle hiding under the seat or behind car and booster seats.
- RAISES YOUR RECEPTACLE - The trouble with buckling is not just inadequate space; it's also how far you have to reach for the buckle. The Buckle Booster™ elevates your seat belt receptacle so the metal tongue can click in smoothy and effortlessly. No more strain and struggle - buckle yourself and others quickly and without hassle!
- PERFECT FOR ADULTS - The Buckle Booster™ allows you to buckle up with just one hand, whether you are in a hurry or have mobility challenges. Are you post-surgery, have arthritis or simply unable to spare a hand for buckling? The Buckle Booster™ lets you buckle yourself and others with one hand. Keeping the receptacle stable, you just need to click the metal tongue in and you're ready to go!
Due to its clever design and superior materials, the Buckle Booster™ will safely improve your ability to buckle yourself and others. The Buckle Booster™ helps many different people, including:
- Elderly and other passengers seeking greater independence when buckling
- Post-surgery or injured passengers with limited range of motion
- The disabled or mobility impaired, including those with arthritis
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Buckle Booster™ usually works in all back seats. It can sometimes be used in the front for bench seats.
- Simply slide the Buckle Booster™ over the receptacle that you would like to stabilize
- Ensure that it fits firmly at the base, allowing access to the (usually red) release button
- Fasten the seat belt with ease
If for any reason the design of your seat belts doesn't work with the Buckle Booster™, please tell us right away! The Buckle Booster™ is a satisfaction guaranteed product. If the grooves into which your receptacle is recessed are too low or your seat belt receptacle is too wide to fit, please tell us about it, and we'll handle the rest.
The Buckle Booster™ is made of TPE, some of the same material used to make pacifiers, baby bottle parts, and food preparation items like spatulas. This denser version of this same material provides stability for your seat belt buckle and easy access for you! Don't get any ideas, though - you or your kids should not eat or chew on the Buckle Booster™.
Width: 2 ¾ in / 6.96 cm
Length: 2 in / 5.08 cm
Height: 1 7/8 in / 4.76 cm
Hole Width: 1 15/16 in / 4.92 cm
Hole Length: 1 1/16 in / 2.70 cm