Uncomfortable from breast sweat? Want to feel comfortable in your bra and prevent soaked through shirts? Care about the environment, and want to make sure you’re using responsibly sourced products and materials?
Our new Bamboo Bra Liner is designed to keep sensitive skin dry and protected from bra underwires that cause irritation and rashes. Due to its absorbing and natural bamboo and cotton components, this liner keeps you dry and comfortable all day. At the same time, it limits the growth of germs and is thermo-regulating, keeping you cool and dry in the summer, and warm and comfortable in winter. It is anti-microbial and hypoallergenic.
We crafted this unique bra liner to reduce bra-related irritation and breast sweat through the healthy benefits of bamboo and the durable, pure properties of cotton.
BENEFITS OF BAMBOO BRA LINERS
A Pleasure to Touch and Use – Our bra liners are incredibly soft against your skin while also proving remarkably strong. The seamless, curved edges hug your skin smoothly, and no tags means no itching or discomfort. Plus, the fabric doesn’t cling to your skin.
Solves the Breast Sweat Problem – These ultra absorbent liners wick breast perspiration and trap moisture.
Reduces Bacteria and Their Odors - Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, so if you’re worried about odors caused by bacteria due to breast sweat, this anti-stink, anti-sweat Bamboo Bra Liner is your all natural solution. Sweat, but don't stink!
Stay the Perfect Temperature – This thermo-regulating material breathes freely, keeping you cool in summer, dry in humidity, and cozy in winter.
Doctor Recommended – Doctors and dermatologists have tried this product for themselves and with their patients and have endorsed this product for all of its wonderful benefits.
Goes on in Seconds - The Bamboo Bra Liner is held in place by any bra (regular or sports) or a similar wrap around your chest. For many people, the weight of the breasts also holds it in place.
MATERIAL BENEFITS OF BAMBOO
- Hypoallergenic – Bamboo is ideal for sensitive skin and people with allergies.
- Antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-mildew – Bamboo comparatively inhibits the growth of microorganisms that lead to fungus and bad smells.
- Porous - Bamboo is one of the most absorbent materials and is therefore naturally wicking, pulling moisture away from your skin
ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS OF BAMBOO
- Bamboo fibers are all natural and 100% biodegradable.
- The fabric processing is safe for humans and the environment.
- This bamboo is organically grown and does not require pesticides or fertilizers.
- Planting bamboo can improve air and soil quality, converting a higher volume of carbon dioxide into oxygen.
- Bamboo is drought tolerant, preserving precious water resources.
Materials: The outside is 70% viscose from bamboo and 30% cotton, while the inside is 100% cotton. Bamboo and cotton blend wonderfully together to create a fabric that is extremely comfortable but also amazingly durable.
Sizing: The Bra Liner, end to end, should go from underarm to underarm. To determine which size you need, measure the distance between your arms going beneath the breasts. This should be essentially half of your bra size. Please see the image of the sizing chart to match that distance with a Bamboo Bra Liner size. The middle of the Bra Liner comes up between the breasts.
- Machine washable
- Air dries quickly (do not put in drier)
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Fabric softener and bleach damage the strength and absorbency of the fibers
- Natural materials so may shrink slightly
If you have undergone breast cancer surgery, but can't afford the Bamboo Bra Liner, please contact us directly, as we would love to help.
This product has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Love it or we’ll issue a full refund.